Position: Program Guide Coordinator
Timeframe: End of March to mid-May
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Manager
This is an unpaid internship, however students who meet SCIP eligibility criteria are eligible for a $1000 bursary: https://www.joinscip.ca/student-eligibility/
The Program Guide Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating the content, delivery, and production of the 2019 Sled Island program guide.
- Establish production timeline in collaboration with editors and designers
- Communicate guidelines and deadlines for content delivery to various festival staff and volunteers
- Ensure that production schedule is adhered to
- Gather and circulate content to editors and designers
- Proofread program content
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proofreading abilities
- Post-secondary studies in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Maud Salvi, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 11, 2019 at 11:59pm MST and indicate Program Guide Coordinator Internship in the subject.
Sled Island is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.