Internship dates: March 2 - July 3, 2015
Application deadline: February 6, 2015 at 4:00pm MST
This is an unpaid internship, however, students who meet SCIP criteria are eligible for a $1000 bursary.
Under the direction of Sled Island’s Executive Director and Director of Marketing & Communications, the Partnership Assistant will help develop and maintain relationships with media and community partners as well as corporate sponsors.
- Creating contracts and ensuring successful execution
- Communicating information to partners such as deadlines and ad specs
- Gathering necessary assets from partners
- Coordinating fulfillment of contracts (e.g. banner display, delegate bag inserts)
- Coordinating preparation of delegate bags
- Researching potential new partners
- Experience developing community and corporate partnerships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work within tight deadlines
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
Hours will range from 5 - 15 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to Maud Salvi, Executive Director, Sled Island at firstname.lastname@example.org.